Traslados ida y vuelta incluida en el servicio, minibus de pocas personas.
CORDILLERA DE LOS ANDES
Cajón del Maipo
The Cajón del Maipo is located southeast of Santiago and is a prime location for those wishing to walk and have a dramatic approach to the Andes sector. Many of the hills in the sector have between 4,000 to 5,000 meters or more and have shapes and colors of great beauty. They appreciate flora and fauna and interesting geological phenomena. Hopefully we will see condors in the skies of the highest peaks. We observe glaciers, snow-capped mountains and a landscape environment where greatness will touch us.
Trekking in El Monumento Natural El Morado
- We leave between 7:00 to 7:30 am in a comfortable minibus from your hotel.
- We stop on a short visit in San José de Maipo to appreciate its colonial church and square.
- From there we went to the village Volcano (now almost abandoned) for breakfast.
- We continue climbing down a path of land still stopping on a couple of occasions to appreciate the beauty of the place.
- Bathrooms Morales finally got to where we left the car and entered the national park.
- We start a walk of about 3 hours to the glacier San Francisco (in time where there is no snow). If you still find snow reach as far as possible (Aguas Panimávidas or lagoon Morales).
- At the end of the day we go to a typical place to exchange views and take tea, coffee accompanied by a rich strudel and kuchen.
For trips in the Andes do not forget to bring a jacket. Even in summer the temperature drops considerably. Also bring sunscreen.
Revisa los comentarios sobre el excelente servicio: Tripadvisor
Disfrute de un paseo por el campo y captura las mejores vistas.